Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Pfreaky PFATT Pfright in June.....BOO!
The piece above is available this month on PFATT Marketplace. I designed it especially for the annual Halloween in June celebration that we have...it's always a lot of fun! Be sure to stop by and throw your name in the hat for the wonderful door prizes that we are giving away too.
My very talented friend Colleen Moody created the lovely doll pictured above....isn't she stunning! Colleen has tagged me to list 6 Unimportant Things about myself. Thanks Colleen! ;) OK here goes....I hope this doesn't bore you all....
1. I love the ocean. Someday I hope that I'll be able to retire there with my husband...buy a little house on or near the beach and be able to enjoy it every day.
2. I have a HUGE sweet tooth! I especially love ice cream, and cheesecake..anything chocolate..YUM!
3. I only get my hair cut about twice a year. My hair grows pretty fast, but I hate having to go and get it cut, so I always put it off until I just can't stand it anymore.
4. I secretly enjoy playing video games with my son Simon. We have fun playing together, but sometimes I find myself enjoying it more than him, LOL!
5. I sleep in whenever I can, which isn't very often, but I try just the same. I love not having to wake up to an alarm clock, and usually only set one if I absolutely have to.
6. My favorite vegetables are green...artichokes, zucchini, broccoli, and green beans. In fact, I like the color green a lot I guess, as it shows up a lot in my house, and my art!
Here are the rules of the Tag;
1.Link back to the person that tagged you.
2.Post these rules on your blog.
3.Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4.Tag six people at the end of your entry.
So Tag "You're It!".....here are my six participants;
Jamie of Peach Street's Blog
Lorraine PieCake Primitive's
Elaine of Artful Spirit
Sue of Tinsell and Whimsy
Michelle of The Blackberry Briar
Lone Pierett~ Dollmaker Extraordinaire!
Below are new pictures of the mural...still in progress. We had hoped to have it finished up by the end of May, but things were very busy for everyone in May, so we are still working on it.
I am almost finished with Thomas and Sir Topham Hat!
Doo, doo, doo, da, doo...Inspector Gadget......
And here's how it looks so far.....
This is a picture that I snapped on one of my recent trips to the flea market. I just love these vintage finds mounted under the domes...so interesting!
Thank you again to all that wrote and left comments after my grandfather passed away last month. It has been a slow healing process for myself and my family, and I appreciate so much all of the kindness that you shared from your hearts. :) Thank you.