Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Items On Etsy and Upcoming Class

I have added a few new items to my Etsy shop....a Magical Man in the Moon.....
Stormy Seas in Blue and Grey~ wire wrapped labradorite earrings....
And April showers bring May Flowers~ A sweet little field mouse under a pretty flower! In addition to these new items, I have been doing some "spring cleaning" in my shop, and marked down most of last years pieces to make way for new in 2009 items. I am working on several new designs, most of which will be in sterling silver....my new passion. I will still have sculpted pieces in paper mache and clay, as well as collage and mixed media works, but I have recently taken a silversmithing class, and am enjoying working with metal these days.

I am please to have been accepted to teach at the 2009 Art & Soul Retreat in Portland OR.! You can get all of the details on my class here. If you have never been to an A&S retreat you are missing out! This is an incredible experience for all who attend...bonding with fellow artists, laughing, learning, shopping, eating, and just an all around great time. I am happy to answer any questions about my Tea Spoon Curio Pendant class that you may have, and I encourage to check out the line up of all the amazing instructors that will be teaching at this event. I hope to see you there! :)

5 comments:

Lana Manis said...

Sylvia ~ your work is amazing ~ & your talent is growing! I am looking forward to seeing everything you create this year.

Anonymous said...

Wowsa....Love the new stuff.... GUESS WHAT???? I live in Portland girlfriend.... hmmmmmmm, should I sign up? I think I might surprise you!!! Yaaahoooo, looks like a fun class! Hugs, Mo

Jamie Lott said...

Oh Sylvia I am no where near Oregon! I will be in Nevada in March...maybe you could meet me half way? ;) LOL

Maybe I could beg you to teach an online class??? How 'bout it??

Love, love, love all your new goodies!!

robin dudley-howes said...

Hi
I saw you were teaching at ZNE and wanted to check out your blog. I love your spoon pendants!
robin

Debby said...

These are really great. Glad to have found your blog. Beautiful work.