Friday, August 17, 2007

A sigh of relief....

I finished my new Holiday designs that I have been working on for ESC Trading Company Inc. last night, and I breathed a sigh of relief, as I dropped them off at FedEx this afternoon....finally finished, and on their way! These new designs have several elements, and were a little more time consuming for me to make, so it was a nice feeling of accomplishment, and now I can move on and start all of the new fall and Halloween designs floating around in my head. Here is a sneak peek of my new designs for ESC....they should be available next June, 2008.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Speaking of new Halloween....you must go over and take a peek at Colleen's incredible new fall creations! They are selling quickly, so hurry over and email her if you see something that pulls on your heart strings. Her attention to detail is superb, and her new little theaters are so festive....just perfect for a Halloween display! AND....miss Colleen is gracing the cover of both the new issue of Art Doll Quarterly and Somerset Studio! Congratulations Colleen....you deserve it!! :) Here is one of her wonderful new pieces....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am headed to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom tomorrow. We are taking our son and my mom, and it should be a fun day in the sun. I'll be sure to share some pictures with all of you upon my return. :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have much success with your new pieces.....they are wonderful!!!!!!!'
Bonnie

. said...

I LOVE THOSE ELVES!! Can't wait to see them on the store shelves...so I can own one!

p.s. thanks for the plug ;--)

S Stargell Designs said...

Syl,
They are fantastic. I love all of them - they will be good sellers for you! I am glad you finished them and got them off to ESC. Now you can get all your pieces made for the shows....

Lana Manis said...

Syl, I love your little guys in the snowballs! Hope you had fun at Six Flags!

Wendy said...

Nice job Sylvia! Love your work! Glad to see you are taking some much needed time for some fun :)

Suzanne said...

Sylvia, I love your new pieces for ESC! They are wonderful. Hope you had fun at Six Flags!

Unknown said...

Your pieces are wonderful for ESC!!! I love them!!

Have fun at Six Flags!!

Carole said...

Hi Sylvia. I too love the little guys in the snowballs. You are such a talent. i know you hear that a lot, but it is TRUE you know. Good luck with them, but i don't think you will have any trouble selling them, but there is one problem, they have to wait until next year!!

Elaine Thomas said...

Your pieces look awesome as always!! Much Success!!
Smiles,
Elaine